Thursday, 20 May 2010

What should i do with my hair if i have this dress??

ok so i have brown hair that goes a little bit past my shoulders and i have a few side bangs but always pull them back. i can straighten my hair but it is naturally frizzy and big. http://www.stainedcouture.com/cutenews/d... it looks like the one on the bottom left. but it has a green strap under my boobs. ha. and it curves in . and it has green and white flowers/ lines on it... help

What should i do with my hair if i have this dress??
Id say leave your hair down, and either curl it like Vannessa Hudgens or just have it straight and then curl it at the bottom that would be verry cute


Goodluck!


:]
Reply:Personally, i would put it up in a clip and leave a few strands of hair around your face down. Leave your bangs down.. but don't straighten them too much. I think a wavy look would be better with the dress your're wearing.


but this is of course.. just my opinion.

sports shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment