Thursday, 20 May 2010

I'm looking for a website that shows how to make some funny/cool pictures/designs for mobile text messages

My friends used to text me these hilarious pictures that they made using letters and symbols, some just like birds and flowers and stuff and more leaborate ones like naked lpeople and stuff, just to crack us up. I was trying to send one to my boyfriend but it took forever to figure it out and I wanted to see if there was a website that had some pictures and ideas to save me time since I'm not a great artist. Please don't refer me to something that just has some dumb one-line smileys or something, we used to have like birds and dogs and people and stuff like that. Thanks!

I'm looking for a website that shows how to make some funny/cool pictures/designs for mobile text messages
Type in something like " creative text message images " or something in yahoo search or Googe Search.


No comments:

Post a Comment