Friday, 21 May 2010

Ok to buy her flowers, or should I attempt to kiss her?

Theres a woman who I work with who I really care about. I've told her this. She says i'm the nicest lovelist man she knows but just doesnt think it could work. OK I say to myself. Then I get a message saying that if it wasnt for work she probably would go out with me. I'm very confused as we have the odd message about things but it gets to a point and she suddenly stops. She says she isn't repulsed by me or think i'm ugly. From what I can tell its just cos we work 2gether. I've said, so what? whats the worst that can happen!! Today we were messaging and I said something along the lines of "oh so the thought of kissing me repulses you" to which she replied "Don't be soft I dont find you replusive". I sent one back saying "maybe i'll just kiss you like they do in the movies, so I better brush up on my romantic films so I can blow your socks off".


Honestly, would it be wrong for me to do this? I don't want to offend her or make her feel violated,

Ok to buy her flowers, or should I attempt to kiss her?
Buy her flowers. You would look like an *** if you just tried to kiss her. Be nice before you try to kiss her.


No comments:

Post a Comment