Thursday, 20 May 2010

Can anyone help me identify this ceramic plate manufacturers mark?

It appears to be a jug or an urn or a vase with two handles, inside it is a sort of M with a long middle line so it looks like a palm tree. Underneath the mark is written "made in england" and "hand painted". there is also a mark that says 21/37.


The front design appears to be art deco - mainly white with three pink and green flowers, three orange leaves and six green leaves.


I could send a picture if anyone thinks they might have an idea.


Sorry I can't give more details but I have no idea what I'm looking at.

Can anyone help me identify this ceramic plate manufacturers mark?
http://www.ceramicmarksfinder.com/how_it...





try the site above mate

practice dance shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment