Friday, 21 May 2010

All Around mixed garden question?

I have a 13x14 (FEET) area that i have rotortillered the area and waiting it to dry to flaten it out. Then I am going to put some Weed Controle Fabric (Weed-X, #1 Rated) down onto the dirt. Then I have going to put Railroad Ties down. Then I am going to get some nice dirt like mirical grow or something down. Now before I say my question I have to have you imagine this. My garden is a square and there is a fence in the back. Behind a fence is crap all over like dead trees. I am going to split my garden and put railroad ties across only about 1/5 in the square. So its a square with a line cut a spot about 2 or 3 feet long. In the spot I want some bushes or anything to cover the fence up. But I only want it about 5 or 6 ft tall and only about 15 feet long. I dont want any trees because it will go over my flower I'm going to put at the rest of my area. I really dont want flowers on the bush but if you suggest it go ahead. I live in Billings MT. Please nobody say lilacs. Thx. Please answer.

All Around mixed garden question?
some kind of hedge maybe?? those can be trimmed to stay the length and height that you want....low maintenance.. just trim down every so often.,.... on the flowers it all depends on what kind you want and what kind of sun the area gets.... you said no flowers on the bushes but what kind of flowers do you want in the garden? big, small, scented, perennials, annuals???
Reply:lilacs


No comments:

Post a Comment