Thursday, 20 May 2010

Can you name these songs and the next line and singer?

1 The troubles that drove him away I've got for company


2 My friends and my mother they all like my songs


3 A flower of the dawn soothes me tenderly


4 These colors don't run, we speak as one


5 I'll be around when they let you down

Can you name these songs and the next line and singer?
I answered this earlier I thought.








The troubles that drove him away I've got for company--These nights in Charlie's shoes are killing me--Charlie's Shoes by Billy Walker





My friends and my mother they all like my songs--They said boy Nashville is where you belong--Bobby Bare--Hillbilly Hell








A flower of the dawn soothes me tenderly--I don't recall





These colors don't run, we speak as one--When we say united we stand--Charlie Daniels--This Ain't No Rag, It's A Flag





I'll be around when they let you down--And I'll catch you when you fall--Buck Owens--I'll Catch You When You Fall


No comments:

Post a Comment