Friday, 21 May 2010

What would be the best processional line-up?

When walking down the ailse at the ceremony, what would be the correct order including parents and grandparents. I have my mother and my step father, the grooms parents, I have one grandmother, he has one grandmother, 2 ring bearers, 1 flower girl, 1 juniors bridesmaids, 5 bridesmaids, 5 groomsmen, 1 best man, 1 maid of honor, and my father walking me down the aisle.

What would be the best processional line-up?
Well this is how we did it for my wedding...





-Grandparents went first, his side followed by my side


-Then the Grooom's parents were seated


-Next, my mother was seated by an usher


-The bridesmaids went indivdually meeting thier partner groomsman half way down the aisle


-Then the flower girl/ring bearer


-Finally my dad and myself





That is a very standard processional.
Reply:Let the Priest, and the groom be standing up at the alter first. You may want all the groomsman to wait up there. Then have the usher sit your mother first, then an usher sit his mother next. Then have either best man, maid of honor walk together or have maid of honor walk up and stand. Then next bridesmaid. Have all bridesmaid, then junior bridesmaid. Then have the ring bearer, then the flowergirl, then you and your dad. Once the flowergirl is up front the music starts for you and you walk slowly up to the front.





Hope this helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment