Friday, 21 May 2010

Anyone been on a cruise destination wedding?

My fiance and I are considering a wedding on an island in the caribbean through a cruise line. Has anyone done this that could give some suggestions? I feel like it might be just thrown together, not romantic and cheap but on the other hand everything is done for you. I also would want to choose some flowers of my own, pick a spot on the beach, etc. Does anyone have any suggestions I can work with? Also, does anyone know what is a good cruise line/port of call?

Anyone been on a cruise destination wedding?
Carnival Cruise Lines are really good. A good port of call is Cozumel, Mexico or somewhere pretty. You can pick anything you want. You can email me if you want to know more about cruises because i have been on two cruises.
Reply:I haven't been on one but I've seen pictures from them and talked to the people and it seems fantastic, but probalby expensive!


No comments:

Post a Comment