Thursday, 20 May 2010

I mean that tha 4-doors beetel. I like the beetel feature and a vase for flower in the beetel. thanks. why not

why don't you produce in product-line? it's more convenience than 2-doors and I think it's popular than 2-doors.

I mean that tha 4-doors beetel. I like the beetel feature and a vase for flower in the beetel. thanks. why not
Well, I imagine they don't make a 4 door beetle because there has never been a 4 door beetle. A Volkswagen beetle is a classic and beloved by many. To put 4 doors on a beetle would ruin the style. There simply isn't anywhere to put 4 doors. Besides, I owned a Beetle for years and getting in and out of the back is not that difficult and quite roomy.





No, no flower or peace sign. It was a beautiful lipstick red though.
Reply:Please "spitfyr" don't tell me it had a flower or a peace sign painted on it, you're too young. Unless it was your Mom's. Wish I still had mine, I'd go retro and paint her up. I'm still trying to figure out what this guys smokin. RScott


No comments:

Post a Comment