Monday, 16 November 2009

I'm trying to write a song and I'm stuck on the last line of the chorus! PLEASE HELP!?

Well I was inspired by a moment I had with my Hubby today.... He was being so sweet and loving that all I could think of was how lucky and thankful I am to have him in my life. Then he broke the silence by saying, "Thank you Honey.... for being so wonderful to me." All I could think was HOW in the world can HE be thanking ME!? So I started writing this song... I have two verses and a beautiful tune so far.... but I'm stuck! On the last line of the chorus... it's the most important line thats got to pull it all together! PLEASE it's a simple chorus... read it and help me with an ending if you can!


- But how can the sun thank the flowers


The trees aren't thanked by April Showers


And how can the moon thank the night.... When the moon is lighting the way?


__________________________________-





Ugh.... Please.... I'm out of ideas.... HELP ME! Thanx!

I'm trying to write a song and I'm stuck on the last line of the chorus! PLEASE HELP!?
well this is all i can think of!


But how can the sun thank the flowers


The trees aren't thanked by April Showers


How can the moon thank the night when the moon is lighting the way?


And how can the wind thank thank the grass, for it gives it the cool breeze and makes it dance and sway?
Reply:Are you looking for a substitute for "when the moon is lighting the way"?





"... when it breathes life and hope through its light"? "When it provides guidance through its brilliant light"?


sorry... Id have to know the whole song to really know what would fit best... sorry


Sounds like an awesome song though... you'll have to send me the rest of the lyrics... =)


No comments:

Post a Comment