Monday, 16 November 2009

How do you do the tidy bedroom level on genie in the house game ?

I have trouble finding the last two flower seeds to make the bed. I think I've got to make the washing line to put the washing on it so I can get passed but I have no idea how to.


Please help...x

How do you do the tidy bedroom level on genie in the house game ?
I don't think I know what game you're talking about...
Reply:You must go into every room - some rooms multiple times. Pick up items by walking over them. Pick up everything - some items will be used to unlock other rooms. This is set up like a maze, so try to remember which door you came in in order to avoid going back into the room you just left. When you have picked up everything you need to clear the level, return to the bedroom and then go back in to see the dad.


No comments:

Post a Comment