Saturday, 14 November 2009

How would I design a section that just goes straight across 2 bedroom windows.?

I live in a ranch house. The left side under the livingroom window is landscaped good. My brother did that. The right side goes straight across and has the water facuet in the center. I have no clue of what shrubs and flowers to use or how to design this space. Please give me any sugestions. I love to work in the yard but not good with putting combinations together to make it look right. Not sure if I need to keep it in a straight line or use landscaping materials to arch. Need help bad.

How would I design a section that just goes straight across 2 bedroom windows.?
smgerton


Really simple, just do the same thing your brother did. That way the old and new will blend together as if planned that way.

dress shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment