Monday, 16 November 2009

What are some words that rhyme with dandelions?

I already searched rhyming words on sites but nothing I liked came up...


My poem is about spring. These are 2 lines





Roses and dandelions


Butterflies and bees





Basically, I need either a word that rhymes with dandelions or another "flower" that has the same effect. I'm basically implying that roses are like butterflies and dandelions are like bees.


Easy 10 points.


Thanks!

What are some words that rhyme with dandelions?
I show: ion, ayin, cyan, lion, Mayan, scion, Sion, Zion, Amphion, anion, Bisayan, Ixion, Orion, Visayan, circidian, dandelion, zwitterion.





Orion might be nice...from Webster's Compact Rhyming Dictionary
Reply:maybe something to do with vines...hanging vines....twisting vines,,,,don't know...at least it is along the nature and spring line.

platform flip flops

No comments:

Post a Comment