Saturday, 14 November 2009

How do I ship flower by myself?

I am thinking to ship Purple Orchid to my friend from GA to CA. I am thinking to put in a box, lined with packing peanuts, layer of purple cloth, then put water bag on the Orchid stems, and loosely wrap the orchid with the typical plastic flower wrap. Then place the orchid inside the purple cloth lining. And ship it overnight USPS Express. Is this possible?

How do I ship flower by myself?
Wrap the stems in wet paper towel, then in plastic. The rest of your method sounds perfect. How wonderfully kind to share a beautiful orchid with your friend. You can also ship Express (overnight) through the post office or FedEx.
Reply:get flowerist spounge an wet it an stick the stem in it then put it all in a zipper bag an send rush mail or ups.


No comments:

Post a Comment