Monday, 11 May 2009

What products are the tops sellers on line?

What do you think people buy online the most? whats hot? I am looking to sell something but dont know what to sell. I was thinking about flowers.

What products are the tops sellers on line?
That's a good question! I was going to say clothes, but I'm not sure about that.





I'm a huge e-customer. I buy everything online. I used to do that especially when I would be too phobic to leave the house.





I mostly buy CDs online, but I've bought clothes, a snowboard, musical instruments, my laptop that I'm using now, electronics (even a 70 lbs stereo)...





Oh! Electronics! That's probably the biggest seller come to think of it... I've spent a small fortune at crutchfield.com. I used to be quite the audiophile.
Reply:cds, dvds, books and wine i've heard. also name brand clothes and antiques. tools too.

practice dance shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment