Monday, 11 May 2009

Wanted few lines on flowers for my daughter.she is performing as flower in school function?

That's reall cute!!! Here goes....





'I'm the gorgeous sunflower...my face is my power.


When the sun goes rise...I open my eyes.


With a long slender neck and bright yellow hands,


I stand up strong to natures demands!


The honeybee's love me, and touch me and kiss me,


and they take my juices and dance to my tunes!


I play with the winds and talk to my friends,


and when all's complete, that's how my day ends!"





Thanks!





Hope you like it!





Regards

Wanted few lines on flowers for my daughter.she is performing as flower in school function?
A rose by any other name would smell just as sweet.





A rose for a rose.





These flowers bow to your loveliness





flowers for a flower that will never wilt
Reply:I am a flower


I provide the world with color and beauty


Silently I scream to be seen


Some hear my voice, others never will


Seen or unseen I will wilt in the fall


And will return next spring once again





What can I say, it's late and I'm tired LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment