Friday, 18 November 2011

What can you tell me about a serving dish with the imprint Homer Leighin, Made in ???, D S N?

I purchased it at an estate sale and wanted to know more about it. (age, etc.) It is oblong with a thin black line around the edge, a thicker black band with flowers, an even thicker yellow band with flowers and a thin black scallop edge.


When searching the internet I can only fine Homer Laughlin but not Homer Leighlin.

What can you tell me about a serving dish with the imprint Homer Leighin, Made in ???, D S N?
I have been an auctioneer for auctions and estate sales for over 10 years and I a haven't seen that one. Ebay is a great source to start off on research. Type into ebay different variations of the spelling and see what you come up with.


No comments:

Post a Comment