Friday, 18 November 2011

Has anyone ever bought wedding flowers from rosesource.com?

I am looking into buying my wedding flowers from rosesource.com





I'm scared to buy on -line for the first time from a company I have never worked with, for such a special occasion. It would be a disaster if it didn't work. I would love to know ANY information about this company!!





Thank You!

Has anyone ever bought wedding flowers from rosesource.com?
Hi and congratulations!





You are in luck! YES, I ordered from them for my son's wedding! You can check under "comments" and my testamonial is still on their site: Gail B.





Anyway, like you, I was a nervous wreck...but they were so easy to work with and they gave me a time that they would arrive....say Thursday at 9:30 a.m., and, sure enough at 9:30 a.m. the Fed Ex truck pulled up! You are also able to track your shipment via Fed Ex tracking.





Are you buying flowers simply for the centerpieces or are you buying them to make up your bouquets?





The only thing.......it is SOOOOOO much work! I bought flowers strictly for the rehearsal dinner, church ceremony, and for centerpieces at the reception. I purchased 250 roses!! That's a lot of flowers! Anyway, it took me 2 1/2 hours to unpack them...cut the ends....put them in buckets of water with floral food.





Also....you CAN'T put them in a regular refrigerator. They tell you that in the instructions. Mine worked out perfectly because it was summer and we have an air-conditioned house. I kept them in my basement, which gets really cool with the AC on.





It's it scary....because, of course, when they are packed so tight they don't look the best when they arrive. Our shipment arrived on Thursday, my sister and I worked on them on Friday, and by Saturday (the day of the wedding), they looked great! We had lots of comments on them and we let people take them home after the reception!





So...if you have someone to help you, and you have a cool (or cold) area to keep them....it will work out great!!!





Good luck!
Reply:I haven't had experience with them but I did order my flowers online from www.theflowerexchange.com and they were amazing. They were in perfect condition when they arrived, they opened beautifully for the wedding and they lasted for over two weeks. I would recommend them to anyone wanting to order flowers online. In fact, I've ordered flowers for Thanksgiving from them.





I thought the link below might be helpful to you if you're doing your own flowers. It helped me a lot with tips.





http://www.theknot.com/co_profileview.ht...





Congrats and good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment