Tuesday, 28 April 2009

Hi Crafty People. I'm looking for really pretty DOUGH FLOWERS on line?

I found the site CRAFTA for DOUGH FLOWERS but their selection is quite limited. Would any of you crafty people be able to help me find a site that sells douch flowers for crafts?





Thank you very much.... :-)

Hi Crafty People. I'm looking for really pretty DOUGH FLOWERS on line?
I think you might be able to find what you are looking for here.





http://www.etsy.com/search_results.php?s...





You'll just have to look through a lot of pages. If you have a specific flower in mind you might want to type that in the search box. as in "polymer clay roses"
Reply:Maybe you could ask a cake decorating store. They will have ones made from icing, but if you particularly need dough flowers, they may be able to make a special order for you.

Teeth Whitening

No comments:

Post a Comment